Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our Beus Cousins!

Friday after we got back from girls camp we unpacked, did laundry, cleaned the house, packed again and headed out for Idaho! Chad had to leave for Texas so I was on my own with 5 kids! They actually did very well for the most part. Rylee LOVES being in the car. We couldn't get her out of her carseat when we stopped for gas along the way! What a freak! I guess when you have treats and a tv who wouldn't be happy to just sit back and enjoy the ride! We didn't get to stay in Idaho long, but it was so nice to see our family for a couple of days. I have always had great intentions of taking lots of pictures every time to go up to visit our Beus family, but I hardly ever do. I promised myself this time I was going to take lots of pictures. I didn't get has many as I wanted, but I did take some, much to the dismay of my kids and all the other cousins! Some day you guys will thank me that I took these! Rylee playing in the water!
Brady, Kyle, Gunnar, Con, Brad & Reed relaxing under a tree!
Zach & Emily
Brad, Gunnar, Jess, & Con - they really hate getting their picture taken. I had to sneak up on them to get this!
Jess going off the high dive!
Kourtney going off the high dive!
Rylee & Brady - she fell in love with Brady. All the kids tried forever to get her to go in the water and then Brady asked her and she went right in! Thanks Brady for being so good to Rylee!
Rylee & the boys - Brennen, Brady, Adam, & Gunnar
Zach, Rylee, & Brennen
Jess playing Monopoly with all the boys!
Kyle, Gunnar, Brad, Jess, Reed, & Con playing a very heated game of Monopoly. It lasted for several hours and Gunnar came away victorious!
Grandma Beus, Kourtney & Brady working on a puzzle.
Zach & Wayne playing a very intense fusball game!
Look at the concentration on their faces!




4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I am glad you got pictures of the Beus cousins. We hardly ever see them!

Tara said...

You are such a great In law to go and be there and take all those great pictures, I am sure your kids loved being with their cousins!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how grown up the cousins are. I so wish I could of gone with you!! Look at the games and puzzles going on, what more could you ask for? You are the best in-law, wife and mother to drive your kids to Idaho. Feel like driving to Cleveland? I'll meet you half way. . . Omaha anybody??

Tristen said...

That is some serious fun you guys had in Idaho. I love it! You are a trooper to drive all the way out there by yourself. Way to go!