Wednesday, July 27, 2016

My Little Jedi

It wasn't my plan to take Rylee to girls camp with me, since she is not old enough.  I have served in Young Women's in some kind of capacity since she was born, and have spent countless hours with the young women.  She has come along with me to a few activities and the girls and leaders are all so sweet to her and treat her like one of them.  Chad ended up going out of town the day I left for camp, and Rylee would have spent way too many hours home alone for me to feel comfortable with.  It was either stay home or bring her with me!  She honestly had spent so many hours helping me get ready I knew she would love it.  She didn't appreciate being scared each night by our stake gorilla, but other than that she was a trooper!  She even stayed up the last night until about 1 talking with my cute beehives in their tent.




No comments: