We survived another crazy week in Iowa putting on a horse show! And when I say survived, I mean we barely made it out of there alive. It was an exhausting week!! Long days in the show office, missing Gunnar and Zach's football games and getting sick the last day made me a really grumpy lady! Having my parents and Telisa come down to visit was just what I needed to pull me out of my funk! I just wish I would have had more time to spend with them. Rylee and Kourtney were a great help with whatever I asked them to do. I'm not sure we will be able to talk them in to coming next year though, we wore them out!! It was really nice to see all of our hard work pay off - we had a great turnout and for the most part everyone was very complimentary and grateful for all we did. I even got my first standing ovation at our awards banquet thanks to Chad! 

No comments:
Post a Comment