Monday, August 23, 2010

Go Dons!!

Football season is officially underway at the Beus'!! From now until the Super Bowl it is all things football here. Rylee even told me the other day she needs to practice so when she gets bigger she can be as good as Gunnar & Zach! Gunnar's first varsity football game was last Friday! He has been so excited for football this year! He is number 34 in case you can't tell by those legs & butt! His new nickname is 'the tank'!
I love this picture - I wish we could see his facial expression through that helmet!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at that butt! You know there are a billion girls going gaga over him. I can't believe he is going to be 16 in a week and a half!! WHAT?!?! Clay and I wish we could go to his games so bad. We had a local high school football player come to our door selling coupon cards and Clay was excited to support him. What goes around comes around.

Kathryn said...

I can't wait to see Gunnar play again this year! First game was trumped by Indy's birth, however! Next week!!

Caroline said...

what? varsity football?!!! wasn't he just playing pee wee flag football like yesterday?!

Tristen said...

OH MY GOSH!! I am dying! I wish we could have been there. Next game for sure.