Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to School Kits

I got this idea from my sister, Tara (which she got from sugardoodle.net) to do for my kids this year as they are heading back to school. I first read a message from the New Era about being in the world, but not of the world, then we gave them these kits which had lots of fun treats with a cute thought to go with each one. Then Chad gave them all a father's blessing. It was a great evening! The funniest part was I added some glow sticks in their kits and about 7:00 last night the power went out for a few hours. The kids got out their glow sticks & played laser tag in the basement!! It was hilarious! All in all it was a great evening!!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so cute! The power outage was kind of fun for us too!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Seriously, you are such an amazing mother!! How fun, what does the survival kit say? I am guessing this means school started today? Crazy!

Kathryn said...

Super cute idea Tiffany! Your kids are so blessed!! I want to read what the survival kit says too!

Cody and Tracie Bradford said...

Super cute!! I may have to steal this and do it for them when mine start their first day in Hawaii.

Tristen said...

So cute! What is in those baskets? I want to do that for my kids too. You guys are such good mommies.