Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentine's cards & crafts

Here are a few Valentine's crafts I made this year. I have one more that is still in the works, so when I finally get it done I will add it here!
Kourtney, Zach, & Rylee made Valentine's Lockers for the Valentine's cards to go it.
This is what Zach made for his class & cousins! I wasn't sure he would like the idea of no candy, but when I showed him this idea he thought it was pretty cool!! They were by far the easiest and cheapest!!
Kourtney went with the iCandy for her Valentine's treat. They turned out really cute, but were a major pain in the you-know-where! We made 30 for her class and then 21 for cousins & grandparents, and they took quite awhile!! I don't ever want to make another one!
This was my simple cheesy idea I did for the kids and my family.
These are Rylee's creation that she loved making! She helped me peel & break crayons into little pieces and then we put them into heart muffin tins & baked them for about 5 minutes. She was amazed when they had cooled and where a perfect little heart. It was so fun to make these with her, because she truly enjoyed every minute! The only bad thing that came of this project is that now when she is coloring she ends up breaking all the crayons in half!!
This is what Jess made for her siblings & cousins. It was kind of a last minute idea, but turned out so dang cute & simple!! Next year I am going to talk Kourtney into this for her class!!

5 comments:

Stephie said...

Tiff, you are so dang creative. I wish you could just rub a tiny bit off on me! Such cute stuff!!!!

Mikel said...

SO MANY amazing ideas! Where do you come up with such fun things?!

Stephanie said...

You go way above and beyond-Your kids should feel so lucky to have you as their mother!

Tara said...

Again Amazing what a fun holiday for you guys, who makes this stuff!!!! How come you have such talent and energy for all that? LUCKY!! so cute

Unknown said...

Bodie got his sweet, cute, adorable, creative, fun, awesome and FIRST valentines today in the mail!!! Thank you so much Tiff! Kourt's ipod is the first thing he has played with in about 4 days! He has been so sick and he loved them and ate the peanut butter cups! Thank you for remembering him and sending it out here! You are amazing! We love you guys so much!