Monday, April 21, 2008

Rylee's 2nd Birthday!!





For our little cowgirl's 2nd birthday, of course, we had a horse-themed birthday party complete with a horse balloon, a horse cake, a horse pinata, horse party favors & Rylee even got a few new horses to add to her unbelievable collection!





She loved her horse cake and kept sneaking a taste while we were trying to get everyone gathered and the candles lit!
Her favorite gift was this little pink horse! It talks & she can feed it. She has it with her everywhere she goes!She also got little horse earrings that came in a little pink cowboy hat jewelry box!!



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

And she pretty much held on to that horse balloon every waking moment the entire time she was at my house. Cutest cowgirl in the world!!!

Kim said...

Thanks for all the work that went into allowing us to be a part of her special day. It was so fun.

Stephanie said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is 2 wow! Cute cake did you make it?

Unknown said...

Tiff she is for sure the cutest cowgirl princess I have ever seen!!! You are quite the photographer and pastry chef!!

Tara said...

That cake is so cute I can't believe all the work that you and Tristen did for your baby girls.

Tristen said...

I love Rylee! Thanks for letting me crash her party with Pyper's! You did ALL of the work. It was a blast. Thanks again for everything!

Anonymous said...

CUTE party!!
Right down to the pink cowgirl hankies...very creative!
She is so adorable...and a real cowgirl too! I've seen those sweet little boots in more than one post. What a doll!