Rylee had her first taste of cool whip this morning at breakfast. After eating half the bowl she decided it would work great as mousse in her hair. It turns out she was right! We had a great laugh watching her style her hair! She was so proud of herself!

6 comments:
You may be on to something. You should market Cool Whip Moosse also edible! And adorable Rylee could be your model. What a great idea!! It could come in different colors and flavors!
I notice Rylee just lights up whenever the camera comes out, kind of like her dad!??!
Good job Tiff on loading the Header! I think the colors turned out good!
Can Rylee be any cuter? I don't think so! I love her and I love your new header!!!!!! It looks fabulous.
Those pictures are darling. I am going to make my blog private some time in the near future. Email me at dizzy.fish@hotmail.com so I can add you to my list of invites. Your kids are really cute. Kathryn W.
Tiff that is too cute I love her personality she is adorable. I love love the new header.
That is so funny, Rylee is a riot! Too bad we missed it, we left too early! Thanks again for letting us crash your house for a night. We had fun!
Post a Comment