When I found out we would be missing the homecoming game during our show, I was pretty upset. I hate missing my boys games, but big games like this are even harder to miss. Zach had had a stressful day the day before the game and I was really struggling that I wasn't there to help. I made a phone call to a friend and she came to the rescue!! Thank you Sadie!!! She put together a treat basket and a note from us and gave it to Zach with a big hug from me! He went on to play his best game of the season, so I guess I need to be gone for more of his games!! We were so grateful for the technology that made it possible to watch the game from our hotel room. Just wish they could have come away with a win, but we were so proud of the way Zach played!


No comments:
Post a Comment