Monday, April 25, 2016

This N That


Probably too often Rylee gets to come to young women's with me - I love having her and the girls are all so good to her, and of course she loves coming!  We went bowling over at BYU last week and she beat the girls in her group!  This was her first time bowling with out the bumpers - she got a strike and a spare!  She was thrilled!!

Sure I'll do teacher appreciation week at two different schools the same week!  Sounded like a great idea at the time, and I guess now that it is done, it was nice to be able to plan pretty much the same thing for both schools.  It was a little harder being in both places at the same times, luckily I had some awesome help!!  My kids have been blessed with great teachers at every school they have attended so I always love being able to give back just a little!!  Teachers are amazing!!!

No comments: