Thanks to Pinterest, Rylee's love of celebrations, and the fact that there are 4 Peters' cousins getting baptized this year we went all out with the decorations! It was a lot of work, but as it all started coming together Friday night, Rylee kept walking around the kitchen telling me how much she loved it all and how beautiful it was! Made it all worth it!! We love this little girl and her sweet spirit she brings into our home. She told me Friday night that she was a little nervous because she was having some 'special feelings' that she had never had before. I thought that was a great way to describe the whisperings of the spirit telling her that what she was doing was right.



3 comments:
It was a perfect day Tiffany and Rylee. Thank you for letting us be a part of it. The Spirit was definitely very strong. Everything was beautiful especially Rylee Jo!!
So so so so amazing Tiff!!!! I love her holding her Elder Beus bear. Melts my heart.
So so so so amazing Tiff!!!! I love her holding her Elder Beus bear. Melts my heart.
Post a Comment