May was such a crazy month that I blinked and it was over! Here are a few highlights:
Zach & Rylee are now official butterfly raisers (sorry Uncle Todd I know that is not the correct term!) We attended our first bug club meeting & they were given to caterpillars to raise into butterflies. We had success with one! Rylee was so excited we had to take it for show & tell - I can't believe I didn't take any pictures though!!

Kourtney learned how to curl her own hair!!! She did not want me posting this, but too bad! It's a big deal for me!! My beautiful girls modeling their cute hats I made them!! And our little Rylee Jo graduated from preschool!!

We had my sister, Tristen two adorable kids stay with us for 6 days & they got to go with us on Rylee last preschool field trip! They all loved it and didn't want to leave. Pyper & Rylee are definitely their daddy's girls, because I know Tris & I would not have gotten near any of these creatures!


And last for the month of May was swimming lessons for Zach & Rylee. I thought I was smart having them so early and getting them out of the way, but it was freezing cold all but about two days! The kids were fine in the nice warm water, it was the mom who froze!! They both did great and learned alot!

Zach's pinewood derby was actually earlier in the month. We are not sad to say that this was his last one! He didn't win this year, but he still had lots of fun! Zach's track meet was also in May - see next post!

1 comment:
Pyper asks every day when she is going back to your house to live with Rylee. Thanks again for watching them. They LOVED it!
Post a Comment