I uploaded these pictures about a month ago & just remembered I never posted them! Wow, life is crazy! Here are a few pics from our boys football season. Hopefully I will have a few more after this weeks big games! Go Mighty Dons!!!
Homecoming Week
This picture below is what Zach does in his spare time - draws up football plays!! I'm convinced that someday he will be a coach in the NFL. He really knows and understand the game of football! He continually amazes us with his knowledge of the game! He uses anything around the house to draw up plays - chess pieces, candy, grapes, olives, money. He even has a book for all his plays. This play below he set up at the bus stop, when I drove by and saw it I couldn't help but snap a picture!
2 comments:
Wow, Clay is going to die when I show him this. Love it.
When Zach is a Coach, you will be seeing Grandma Kat watching those games!
Post a Comment