Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sweet 16?!

September 1, 1994 was a day that changed my life forever!! I gave birth that day to a beautiful baby boy who has blessed my life more than I thought possible! He has been a wonderful example to his younger siblings, and I am so grateful to call him my son. Happy Birthday, G-man! We love you!
We found this truck on ksl.com that fit into Gunnar's small budget - it's a '94 Ford Ranger. He isn't crazy about the color, but it has been a good truck so far. Rylee was almost as excited as Gunnar was to get this truck, she didn't want to get out of it when we brought it home.
I don't think you can read the clock on the wall behind the kids, but I took this picture because this birthday breakfast happened at 6:30 a.m. before Gunnar had to leave for early morning seminary.
Then it was on to the presents! His main gift was his truck - so this table looks a little empty. It was mostly some fun stuff for the truck and a couple movies!

He did not want me to take any pictures, so we compromised - I took pictures and he didn't look at me!!

We had a fun football family party for all the September birthdays - Treavor, Gunnar, Luke, Jovie & Owen! Tris & I made this cake for all our football fanatics! I know someone took a picture of everybody, but I couldn't find my camera. If you have that picture can you please send it along?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the truck, love that your kids are dressed and eating by 6:30, LOVE the cake, and LOVE LOVE LOVE gunnar!!! oh how i hope my first born turns out like yours!!!

Tristen said...

Tiff, can I be you when I grow up? I love it all. Happy Birthday Gunnar. I think I might have some pics. I am so behind on blogging.