Rylee has been really sick the last few days, but her Valentine's puppy cheered her up!
Jessica proudly showing off her cute Valentine's box she made all by herself!
Kourtney made this valentine's box to display her love of animals!
Zach received this chocolate kiss from a girl!! His first kiss!
Our Valentine's Dinner!
For some reason our kids have always wanted to smash their faces in jello. They caught me at a weak moment and had a blast!

7 comments:
Tiffany,
Liz said that you had a blog...and because of your reputation for beautiful Christmas cards, creative genius, and gorgeous children I knew that your blog would be amazing...I couldn't wait to take a peek!!! Too Fun!
I hope you don't mind me checking in every once in a while..
You guys are so fun! You are my inspiration! Your kids are so lucky to have you for a Mom.
Isn't it so nice to be able to stay home and have a fun dinner thats what we did. Your an awsome mom who always goes the extra mile for your kids! Steph
Tiff oh my those are soooo cute you are awesome to let them do that it looks like they had a blast
That is a riot!! Cade would have thrown up for sure. He can't handle the texture of jell-o. Your kids are lucky to have such a great mom!!
Hi Tiffany! I'm so glad to find your blog! Your kids have grown up so much! It's so fun to see pictures and to be able to keep up w/ you. Hope all is well! Tell all the kids that I say hi.
love,caroline
I need to see new pictures of your cute kids.
Post a Comment